STATUTORY NOTICE OF ADVICE
regarding the processing of personal data
for the customers of ZET TRANSPORT Sp. z o.o. [Ltd]
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 13, Section 1 & 2, of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and on the free movement of such data, and on repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws UE L 119/1 of 4.5.2016), hereinafter General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR, please be advised of the following:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is ZET TRANSPORT Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Nowy Sącz, address: ul. Flisaków 1, 33-300 Nowy Sącz, duly evidenced in the National Court Register of Entrepreneurs, as entry KRS number 0000254143
2. The Data Administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer. In any matters regarding protection of personal data, with a view to executing your rights:
- Please be kindly advised of the contact details of the person holding the function of the Data Protection Officer with whom you can get in touch in any matters regarding the protection of your personal data: The Administrator of your personal data is ZET TRANSPORT Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Nowy Sącz, ul. Flisaków 1
- You may get in touch with your Data Protection Officer – Mr Norbert Bogucki – by email at: email@example.com
- Your personal data shall be processed in order to retain the present business contact, under the provisions of Article 6, Section 1, Letter a – GDPR
- Your personal data shall be retained on file for the period necessary for the performance of the contract to which they actually pertain – Article 6, Section 1, Letter b – GDPR.
- You have the right to: demand of the Data Administrator to access your personal data, have it rectified, if need be, deleted, or have its processing limited, object to its processing, as well as the right to have your data transferred to a third party.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a pertinent supervisory authority.
- Provision of your personal data is fully voluntary.
3. Your personal data shall be processed:
- with a view to ensuring the performance of the contract to which you are a party signatory, pursuant to the provisions of Article 6, Section 1, Letter b – GDPR
- within a scope necessary to enter into a contract based on your interest in the commercial offer at issue, pursuant to the provisions of Article 6, Section 1, Letter b – GDPR
- with a view to assessing the level of customer satisfaction, i.e. implementation of legitimate business interest of the data Administrator, and determining overall quality of the scope of services rendered, as well as the level of customer satisfaction with the products and services provided by ourselves, pursuant to the provisions of Article 6, Section 1, Letter f – GDPR
- with a view to a possible pursuit of legal claims, or pursuit of legal defence measures against any such claims, construed as the implementation of our legitimate business interest, pursuant to the provisions of Article 6, Section 1, Letter f – GDPR
4. Personal data retention period.
- in the case of your personal data being processed within the scope necessary to perform the contract to which you are a party signatory, please be advised that they shall be processed for the period during which any claims pertaining to the contract, as implied by the provisions of Polish Civil Code and/or Polish Fiscal Law may be pressed; also for 5 years as of the end of the calendar year in which any such tax obligation(s) has/have arisen.
- personal data processed for the direct marketing purposes with regard to our products and services shall be processed until you actually file in an objection to their processing for this purpose.
5. Making personal data available to third parties:
Your personal data may be made available to the following recipients: our affiliates and business partners with whom we regularly cooperate in terms of products or services. Our sub-contractors (processing entities) may also have access to your personal data, e.g. accounting firms, legal consultancies.
6. As the actual holders of your personal data, you have the right to:
- access it and receive copies
- have it transferred
- object to its processing
- have it amended/corrected, if need be
- have it deleted altogether, have the scope of its processing limited
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – Office for Personal Data Protection.
7. Advice on voluntary data provision:
Provision of your personal data is fully voluntary, although it is necessary to provide the scope of services implied by the provisions of the contracts already entered into and/or orders already placed, drafting potential commercial offers, and entering into a contract for rendering a different scope of services by the Data Administrator.
We are happy to be of service!
The Management Board of ZET TRANSPORT Sp. z o.o.